Careers - London office
Part Time Sale Assistant - Online Team
Tabio is a luxury Japanese clothing brand which has expanded overseas to branches in the UK, France and China. You would join the growing UK branch as a part time sales assistant to support the growth of the online store. This is a unique opportunity to work in a close knit team and make big contributions from your first day.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a part-time sales assistant to join our team for customer service and shipping at the Tabio UK online store.
We are in need of self driven, independent and innovative thinkers to support the rapid growth of our business. This position is strongly suggested for those who are interested in entering the fast-growing world of e-commerce. You will work closely with the online team and will have some contact with instore team.
The day to day life in the role will involve customer service, preparing orders and packing them to deliver, amongst ad hoc activities. It is a fast and fun environment which will involve creativity and growing your knowledge of the ecommerce world.
The role will be based at the store in Neal Street, hence it is essential to be living in London.
★You need to be able to commute to our store Tabio Neal Street 3x times a week.
Ideally Monday/ Tuesday/ Friday
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary and Holidays
Working Hours: 20hrs per week
Salary: £9.5ph (probation)
£9.8 After Probation
Additional commision when sales targets are reached
- Pick, pack and dispatch online orders
- Respond to dailly online customer service enquiries
- Answering phone calls
- Handling returns, organising exchanges and refunds
- Organise and maintain online stock
- Carry out stock take once in 3 months
- Creating contents for social media (reels and photoshoots)
- Positive and creative individual who can work collaboratively and independently
- Basic understanding of shipping services
- Excellent written English and verbal communication
- Customer service experience
- Comfortable working in a busy environment and independently
- Able to complete repetitive tasks with a lot of attention to details and accuracy
Right to live and work in the UK
- Shipping operations experience
- Knowledge of E-commerce systems
- Interest in the fashion industry and social media.
- Staff discount
- Commission pay (upon hitting monthly sales target and obtaining a certain amount of social media followers you will receive a bonus in the month)
- Staff Uniform (2 free items per month)
- Full training on the role (equiptment / and knowledge of sales & marketing)
Full Time Sale Assistant
We are looking for a full time sales assistant who has a positive and self driven attitude, always puts our customer top of mind and provides exceptional customer service. You are an individual/team player.
Trend awareness is also essential.
・Shop floor/basement cleaning
・Picking up online order items
・Previous retail experience
・Basic knowledge of Excel/Word
Should be available working :
Bank holidays/Christmas eve/New years eve
Location: 51 Neat Street, London, WC2H 9PQ
Salary: £1630-£1680 monthly
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Starting time: Immediate