Product Care Guide
Caring for Your Socks & Tights
Basics on how to wash Tabio Socks1. Turn your socks inside-out.*
2. Machine wash on gentle cycle in warm or cool water.**
3. Please wash in a washing net using mild soap; no bleach or fabric softener.
4. Wash dark colours separately.
5. Tumble-dry on low setting.***
* Turning your socks inside-out protects them from friction, allowing them to last longer.
**You can find specific washing instructions on each product’s packaging.***The best way to dry Tabio socks is air drying in the shade.
Wool and Silk Socks Washing Tips
We recommend using mild soap for wool and silk socks. Please lay flat to dry instead of tumble drying. Air drying in the shade is the best way to keep your wool and silk Tabio socks in a perfect shape.
Lacy, Sheer and Delicate Legwear Washing Tips
For lacy and delicate garment, we recommend washing the items in a laundry net to prevent from getting caught in the door seal, hooks and zippers of other clothes.
Shop a Washing Net
Caring for Toe Socks & Tabi Socks
Through Tabio's production process, Toe Socks and Tabi Socks may have threads that stick out between the toes. However, these threads are not defective; they strengthen the structure of the toe socks and help to keep the socks durable. We advise leaving them as they are since cutting these threads may cause holes and weaken the integrity of the sock.